we had the same problem when we described tanyproctus yunnanus from elder laterial from the paris -museum

according thierry deuve, the fauna with the label djokoula / djekoula / djoukoula suggest to that this locality should be NW of kunming on yunnan-plateau.

ciao
denis
Denis Keith
Muséum des Sciences Naturelles et de Préhistoire
5bis, Bd de la Courtille
F-28000 CHARTRES
FRANCE

http://deniskeith.jimdo.com/