Trichiini and Valgini of the World

Da: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Per conto di Denis Keith
Inviato: martedì 18 novembre 2014 12.58
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Re: Chinese's locality

we had the same problem when we described tanyproctus yunnanus from elder
laterial from the paris -museum

according thierry deuve, the fauna with the label djokoula / djekoula /
djoukoula suggest to that this locality should be NW of kunming on
yunnan-plateau.

ciao
denis

Denis Keith
Muséum des Sciences Naturelles et de Préhistoire
5bis, Bd de la Courtille
F-28000 CHARTRES
FRANCE

http://deniskeith.jimdo.com/