Per the Society Seneschal's page laying out the language in the original
post:

"Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email [log in to unmask] "

As several have noted, nobody's really changing any minds on this.  I've
submitted my own opinionated comments by email, I encourage anyone wanting
to argue pro or con do the same.  I doubt the Society Seneschal is going to
see anything posted only on the Calontir list.

Yours in service,

Paul Adler

--
Vince Zahnle