They aren't, and shouldn't be. Logan's message implied that they were.

In Calontir we have strong precedent, with both the Boga and Eo orders, for
recognizing folks for their contributions in non-rattan martial activities
without having to create a new peerage. I see absolutely no reason why the
kingdom with more authorized cut and thrust fighters than the rest of the
Known World combined cannot, eventually, create a similar structure without
having to have a new peerage. I see no appetite for such a peerage among
the cut and thrust fighters of Calontir. I think linking them, even
implicitly, is a straw man argument of the first water.

But I have no strong opinions on the subject.

Mathurin
Non nobis solum