Lords and Ladies of Calontir,

   As the days grow short so too does the time until the Coronation of
Their Royal Highnesses Anton and Isabeau, now just one month away.  As the
event draws near we ask that you take another look at the event website:

https://sites.google.com/site/calontirwintercoronation2015/

   We especially direct your attention to the Calon Steel page, which now
has details for the Calon Steel portion of the Tournament of Fallen Crests:

https://sites.google.com/site/calontirwintercoronation2015/activities/calon-steel

   And also to the list of crew chiefs:

https://sites.google.com/site/calontirwintercoronation2015/event-stewards/crew-chiefs

   We welcome assistance in all areas, especially site setup, gate shifts,
feast serving, and cleanup.  If you are interested in helping with any part
of the event, please contact the appropriate crew chief.  Contact
information for most crew chiefs can be found on the website.  For those
that do not, or if you have any other questions, please contact us.

Your Servants,
Edward and Geva de Kent