Jalali,

I can come up with three Laurels for historic combat, mostly sword
based, from Northshield alone. The main problem with a Laurel for
historic combat and the rapier peerage is that one is for research and
one is for skill. (Or should be.)

Gabriel

--
Patrick Anderson [log in to unmask] "No matter how much you feed the
wolf, he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste