Tibor,

If you use the phrase "patents of arms" to describes "letters patent",
and in particular those granting arms, they exist.

And the London Masters is the reason, disregarding any opinion I have on
the "4th peerage" in general, that I hate the proposed title.

Gabriel

--
Patrick Anderson
"No matter how much you feed the wolf,