Just a comment...when I attended the Friday session before the Board
meeting last month, they did a straw poll of the directors.  It is NOT
unanimous.  One director is opposed and a few are undecided. One
director noted that he hoped and believed that the commentary on this
would actually give them a sense of what the membership wants. So
please, don't assume that this is a done deal--it isn't.  My commentary
will state that I am opposed to a fourth peerage solely for rapier
combat; I believe that a fourth peerage is indeed inevitable, but it
should also include archery and equestrian (I am not one of those who
sees that firing siege engines at wars is enough activity to justify a
peerage for just shooting them, and researching them is covered by the
Laurel.)

Elasait