On 12/5/2014 9:37 AM, Edward de Kent wrote:
> Let me be clear: I'm not necessarily taking a position for or against
> the 'new branch' proposal in general, but it is difficult to argue that
> it makes more sense for cut-and-thrust than (combatant) equestrians.

I might consider being an advocate for revising Corpora just enough to
ALLOW the Chivalry to elevate anyone for any martial activity,
and then wait and see what happens.

Certainly, rapier activities already qualify a person for
Laurels or Pelicans, depending upon what part of the activity
one wishes to appreciate.

But a new Peerage?  No.

	Tibor