Mathurin,

You don't have a strong opinion?!? Mmhmmm...

I do tend to agree with you, at some point a Crown may want to consider
AOA and GOA awards for C&T, but we are a few years out yet. I'm thinking
5 but that's subject to re-evaluation in 5 years.

Gabriel

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014, at 09:27 AM, Rex Deaver wrote:
> They aren't, and shouldn't be. Logan's message implied that they were.
>
> In Calontir we have strong precedent, with both the Boga and Eo
> orders, for recognizing folks for their contributions in non-rattan
> martial activities without having to create a new peerage. I see
> absolutely no reason why the kingdom with more authorized cut and
> thrust fighters than the rest of the Known World combined cannot,
> eventually, create a similar structure without having to have a new
> peerage. I see no appetite for such a peerage among the cut and thrust
> fighters of Calontir. I think linking them, even implicitly, is a
> straw man argument of the first water.
>
> But I have no strong opinions on the subject.
>
> Mathurin Non nobis solum
>

> --
lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or
Dropbox.com due to their DMARC policies.

--
Patrick Anderson [log in to unmask] "No matter how much you feed the
wolf, he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste