On 12/8/2014 3:05 PM, Jim Myers wrote:
> If anyone gets 'inflamed' about it, feel free to refer them to me.

Let me give you something to work with, which I just sent to
Patrick/Gabriel off list.

"I'm so sad: the Board was lead astray by a passionate minority, was
lied to by that minority, and having taken a few good-faith actions
based upon that belief, is wedged in a bad place."

The bigger problem is this: given where we are, how do we end up with
one united SCA?   I'm happy to discuss "how we got here", but I think
that a lot of people have come to reasonable, heartfelt and wildly
incompatible conclusions based upon the initial bad-faith.

How do we get to a happier place?

	Tibor