Just a comment...when I attended the Friday session before the Board meeting last month, they did a straw poll of the directors.  It is NOT unanimous.  One director is opposed and a few are undecided.  One director noted that he hoped and believed that the commentary on this would actually give them a sense of what the membership wants.  So please, don't assume that this is a done deal--it isn't.  My commentary will state that I am opposed to a fourth peerage solely for rapier combat; I believe that a fourth peerage is indeed inevitable, but it should also include archery and equestrian (I am  not one of those who sees that firing siege engines at wars is enough activity to justify a peerage for just shooting them, and researching them is covered by the Laurel.)

Elasait