Greetings everyone,

I haven't been around for long enough to form my own basic opinion "for" or "against" the 4th, 5th, or 27th peerage. I was just wondering if anyone would like to enlighten me with your opinion or stance on the matter. I hear a lot of people say they are against a 4th peerage, especially in Calontir, yet not a lot of meat to the opinion, if any explanation at all. I would really appreciate it - and hopefully this doesn't start a horrible argument.

Thanks!

Lady Allison of Forgotten Sea