On 12/4/2014 1:20 PM, Eowyth þa Siðend  wrote:
> Ah. I know of Archer Laurels, but no Calontir-made Equestrian Laurels so
> I was hoping I could find new people to bother. ;-)

In An Tir, Mistress Donwenna was Laureled for her knowledge
of matters equestrian.

It doesn't hurt that she's also a large animal veterinarian
whose worked for the US Army canine units as well.

She'd be one of my go-to people, if for no other reason
than she knows EVERYONE that ever rode a horse in the
SCA.

Tell her I sent you. :-)

	Tibor

PS I'm not sure I have her current email, so you can dig or
    I can dig.