Tibor, thanks, but I'm well aware of (and fond of) Mistress Donwenna (and
have her current e-mail). Mathurin specifically stated "Calontir", so
that's where my question came from.

But thank you! She is indeed in charge of some of the best information
ever. I've enjoyed the few interactions I've been lucky enough to have with
her. :-)

In Service,

Eowyth