Ok, here we go....  Here's an idea: Three peerages is a good balance.  No one can "gang up" on another or cause a stalemate.

Now, have at it!  ( I.E. Discussion IS a good thing.)

M. Jalali of Salamis

________________________________
 From: Stefan li Rous <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2014 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Proposed Peerage for Masters of Defense

Actually that’s not true.

I’m swinging around to Alban’s idea that we don’t need any more Peerages. I’m still on the fence on whether we should simply put all martial combat activities into the Knighthood or whether we should keep that as is and create another Peerage for all other combat activities. But we don’t need a plethora of different Peerages.

I’ve always been told we already had 4 Peerages, with the ex-Royatly making up the fourth.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org/ ****