They aren't, and shouldn't be. Logan's message implied that they were.

In Calontir we have strong precedent, with both the Boga and Eo orders, for recognizing folks for their contributions in non-rattan martial activities without having to create a new peerage. I see absolutely no reason why the kingdom with more authorized cut and thrust fighters than the rest of the Known World combined cannot, eventually, create a similar structure without having to have a new peerage. I see no appetite for such a peerage among the cut and thrust fighters of Calontir. I think linking them, even implicitly, is a straw man argument of the first water.

But I have no strong opinions on the subject.

Mathurin
Non nobis solum