So what does this new name mean? Is there a particular story behind why it was chosen?

I’m always interested in hearing the stories behind why particular SCA place names were chosen.

For the stories I’ve saved, see the various placenames-msg files in the SCA-STORIES section of the Florilegium.

Thanks,
    Stefan

> On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:32 AM, Rex Deaver <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
> http://falconbanner.com/2014/12/15/loch-bheathrach-name-and-device/ <http://falconbanner.com/2014/12/15/loch-bheathrach-name-and-device/>

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris>
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org <http://www.florilegium.org/> ****