I replied privately to Alisonl on her original question, but Mathurin's
comment below made me inquisitive.

I know of a few Pelicans made for the work in the Equestrian community, but
am (yet) unaware of any such Laurels in the Equestrian Arts & Sciences
(specifically made in Calontir, not including those Laurels that happen to
be Equestrians or those Laurels so recognized in Other Kingdoms). If there
are, I'd love to know who they are, if only to pick their brains.

In Service,

Eowyth