thank you much, Jim, for caring to reply and
taking notice of the email  :)      I know you
didn't know him but he was a GREAT man who
studied names and was a sword fighter in the SCA
both here in America and Europe.       He was a GREAT history teacher too.

I wish others were savvy enough to notice emails
like you Jim   :)     However I know we don't
live in a computer savvy, common sense world   :(