I'm sorry.  That would be the 3D 8pm showing  of The Hobbit at the Grand.
I know parking is more difficult downtown but we really prefer those
theaters.  Since it is after hours for the busses we usually park in the
bus lane a block north on Q Street.  Parking Validation is available for 3
free hours of parking in the Center Park Garage (Please bring parking
ticket to theatre for validation).  Center Park Garage is located on 12th
and N Street, and guests are able to enter the garage on 11th Street, 12th
Street, and N Street.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Judy Thiem <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> They all do $5 Tuesdays
>

> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Heather Hillhouse <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Best guess The Grand downtown. .. they do $5 Tuesdays
>> Derdriu
>> On Dec 28, 2014 4:25 AM, "Jerry Harder" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>>  where?
>>>
>>> On 12/27/2014 12:46 PM, Patricia Andersen wrote:
>>>
>>>  Leofwyna and I plan to go to the 8pm showing of the new Hobbit movie
>>> and would be delighted to be part of a group sharing this.  Anyone else
>>> interested?
>>> YIS