For those that don't have other plans, we will have an open house on New
Year's Eve. I hesitate to call it a New-Year's Party - we're a little
too low-key for that.  Nevertheless - everyone's welcome. We'll provide
chili to eat and places to sit. Perhaps some mulled cider.  If you'd
like to bring other food to share, that would be welcome. Bring your own
tasty beverage, of course.

7:00 pm until 1:00 am. or thereabouts
Volkmar and Isadora's house - contact us for address or directions.

-Volkmar and Isadora