Just like him, giving and helping others!

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We will miss him greatly, but at least some good will come of this tragedy.

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:42:35 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Toli's continuing gifts
To: [log in to unmask]

All,
I spoke with Shelly this morning.  Both of Toli's kidneys and his liver are going to needy recipients.  His heart will be evaluated for possible donation as well later today.  Even as Toli has passed beyond the veil, he continues to bring joy and life to those in need.

Humbly,
Vasilla

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura