I received this notice from Larry, one of Toli's long-term friends late
yesterday:

*Hi All,*

*                The surgery for Tim’s organ donation is scheduled tonight
for 10 PM. They have confirmed his heart, liver, kidneys and some tissue is
eligible for donation and numerous recipients have been notified and are
undergoing preparations. *

*Nothing absolutely certain yet, but the family is trying to arrange the
funeral for Monday in Brownville. I will pass along details & confirmation
as soon as I get them. *

*Larry James*

Sabina is with her parents right now and funeral arrangements will be
conveyed once details are solidified.

Humbly,
Vasilla