I received this notice from Larry, one of Toli's long-term friends late yesterday:

Hi All,

                The surgery for Tim’s organ donation is scheduled tonight for 10 PM. They have confirmed his heart, liver, kidneys and some tissue is eligible for donation and numerous recipients have been notified and are undergoing preparations.

Nothing absolutely certain yet, but the family is trying to arrange the funeral for Monday in Brownville. I will pass along details & confirmation as soon as I get them.

Larry James

Sabina is with her parents right now and funeral arrangements will be conveyed once details are solidified.

Humbly,
Vasilla