Thank you!

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 22:32:14 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Runestaff
To: [log in to unmask]

    I have updated the Runestaff page on the MagMor website with a word
    and a PDF version.

    YIS,

    Ffelix

    On 11/30/2014 12:07 AM, Caitlin Smith
      wrote:

      It is wonderful that you're posting it to the list.

        Could you also post it saved as a Word document?  Open
          Office can open Word files, but (last I checked) Word can't
          open .odt files.  Some of us haven't switched over yet :)

        -Ingibiorg

        On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:01 PM,
          Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]>
          wrote: