Well said!

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Anita Mohlman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Today, even the heavens cried for Toli's funeral, as did we.  But some day, like the heavens, our tears will dry and there will be sunny days again.  He was a good man--gentle, kind and true.  I am richer for having known him and am made poorer by his death.  It is especially hard to lose one so beloved at this holiday season.  So I will say this to all his loved ones and friends:  take care of one another, comfort one another--and I wish for you a sentiment that Toli would express if he were here:
To everyone, peas on earth.

Natalya

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura