I would, but I believe my daughter is still contagious.  Please give them hugs from me!

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
An Impromptu Gathering Tonight;

In honor of Toli the Curious, and because Jane and Angelo are in-town and would like to be among friends:

Our house will be open for all, Monday night from 5-10 pm.  Come sit with friends that are present, share stories about friends that are absent. We expect hugs and tears and fond memories and warm regards.  Some variety of food will happen; bring along whatever you prefer to drink.

Volkmar & Isadora