Amen!  I’m still mopping my eyes periodically.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Mohlman
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] a sad day

Today, even the heavens cried for Toli's funeral, as did we.  But some day, like the heavens, our tears will dry and there will be sunny days again.  He was a good man--gentle, kind and true.  I am richer for having known him and am made poorer by his death.  It is especially hard to lose one so beloved at this holiday season.  So I will say this to all his loved ones and friends:  take care of one another, comfort one another--and I wish for you a sentiment that Toli would express if he were here:

To everyone, peas on earth.

Natalya