Give them both our love next time you talk with Shelly, please.

Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 15:58:43 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Fwd: Tim update
To: [log in to unmask]

Toli update below.
-Vasilla
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lori Straatmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Dec 7, 2014 3:57 PM
Subject: Fwd: Tim update
To: "Vasilla;;;(Lori)" <[log in to unmask]>

-------- Original message --------
From: Larry James
Date:12/07/2014 2:45 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Amy Metzger ,Dave Spanel ,Helen Fankhauser ,Jay Wilmes ,"John Thiltges ([log in to unmask])" ,Kent Eitzmann ,Lillian James ,Loren Frerichs ,Lori Straatmann ,Mary Lohse ,Matthew Foreman ,Michael Straatmann ,Michael Wesely ,Rory Larson ,Saundra Frerichs

Subject: Tim update

Hi All,
                Tim has had a rough weekend. He’s still experiencing some small bleeding in the brain, which is being drained off effectively so far. Also lots of issues keeping his airway clear. He’s getting regular respiratory treatments
 and is still able to cough to get some of the mucus out of his lungs. Another factor is he hasn’t had a bowel movement since before the accident and they have given him several treatments trying to get things moving, so far without success. A cat scan did
 confirm no actual blockage, but it did show up some small bleeding in his psoas muscle, which they’re also watching. Shelly is holding up, but getting very, very tired.

Larry James
ResNet Manager 402-472-3535
RM 134 Sandoz Residence Hall