I did. My last update was Lion. I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world and I had not a single hitch. Once I backed everything up, which took some time and turned off all apps, I think it took me around 3-4 hours. I'm not sure how they did this but the images on my 2008 Mac OS X are sharper and more brilliant. Their new type face is cleaner and has sharper edges as well. There really isn't too much difference in how things are organized and not too many new things to learn. Hope that helps, I went into it fairly nervously as well after reading the reviews.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)