It seems likely that the InFocus IN100 is a SVGA (800x600px) it is a discontinued model, so I can
tell for sure. But I would not be surprized to be able to see the square pixels when projected on a
wall or screen.  Most projectors are 1024x768 or even 1920x1280, if you are willing to spend about $800.

If you can see the square pixels, I am thinking the lens is good, otherwise a blurry lens would not
show the edges of the pixels.

Britt