It was not clear from your previous message which model you had. Are you sure it is set to the top
resolution? The projectors are normally able to use lower resolutions, and sometimes computers
default to these lower resolutions when it is not sure what is attached to it. The computer may need
to be told send information at a higher resolution. When the computer is hooked to the projector,
bring up the system preferences for Displays and see what resolution is selected.

Britt