Thank you Linny!
I sent you a direct email so I can get the attachment. The listserv cannot take attachments, but they can take links.

Yes, my mom still lives in TX. I wish I was going to be in the Fort Worth area to see that exhibit, it should be fabulous!

Have a wonderful 2015.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC