I have been hesitant to download and install the new Mac OS.  I have read the reviews.  Scary, to say the least.  Most of the reviews are really bad.  About twice as many one-stars as 5 stars, and not much in between.  Have any of you upgraded?  I have two MacBook Pros, the old one running Snow Leopard and the new one running Mavericks.  I donít use the old one much, but sometimes need to go to it when I need to use a DVD or a CD, or to scan text.

Carie Nixon in Illinois