Thanks so much Linda,
I will add this to my research.
Have a wonderful break.
All the best for 2015 .... Mali xx

Mali Moir
Botanical, Scientific and Natural History Artist
M. 0422 575 034
Sent from a void far away

On 27 Dec 2014, at 2:19 am, "Linda Feltner" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mali:
yes, the holidays keep us out of the office and off line.

the two that are used at the art institute are:
The projector with the arm attachment is a Toshiba TLP-XC 2500.
 The more simple projector without the arm attachment is a Hitachi CP-X251 Multimedia LCD Projector.

both of these are very sharp, I use the Hitachi more, and it's good.

The one I bought for myself is a InFocus IN100-series, and it's not good. Wish I had gone for the Epson or Hitachi.

YOu may want to check the GNSI archives, this discussion also covered 2011, the models are probably discontinued, but the advice is sound.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325