Okey dokey, thanks Britt!
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Dec 10, 2014, at 11:23 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

The Conference Website is offline under development. We hope to have it back up and running in January.

Britt

On 12/10/14 12:12 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
Can anyone please tell me why I cannot get on to the GNSI 2014 conference site.
First it told me that Firefox blocked this site, and did I want to trust it. I said yes.
Now it says "not found".

I'm looking to zoom in and find someone on the group photo. If I can't get on the conference page,
does anyone have the link to the group photo page?

super thanks,