Hi All:
I am unable to get "address undeliverable" messages back to my computer when I send an email. I don't know whether it gets there or not.

I use Apple Mail. I've inquired of my hosting company, and they say it's Apple Mail's issue. On line forums say it's the "mail server", and that Apple Mail is a lousy program..

So, long ago I used Eudora (sp?) but I think it's now defunct.  Does anyone have a favorite program for Mac OS 10.6.8 ?

Thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325