From: "SCIART-L automatic digest system" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:00:01 PM
Subject: SCIART-L Digest - 9 Dec 2014 to 10 Dec 2014 (#2014-210)

Topics of the day:

1. Usage fees for lectures/presentations (6)
2. Can't get on to the 2014 Conference site (3)
3. Great books on botanist explorers & illustrators (5)
4. Article from the Times re Mars

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 21:44:29 -0800
From: David Fierstein <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Usage fees for lectures/presentations

Hello all,

Does anyone have a sense of what to charge for the use of an existing illustration for an ongoing business presentation of some sort?

Thanks much for any help offered.

David Fierstein