me too, works pretty well. I had all sorts of troubles with Apple Mail.

Gail

On 12/1/14, 5:24 PM, Britt Griswold wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I use Thunderbird- same people who make Firefox.

Britt

On 12/1/14 5:15 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
Hi All:
I am unable to get "address undeliverable" messages back to my computer when I send an email. I
don't know whether it gets there or not.

I use Apple Mail. I've inquired of my hosting company, and they say it's Apple Mail's issue. On line
forums say it's the "mail server", and that Apple Mail is a lousy program..

So, long ago I used Eudora (sp?) but I think it's now defunct.  Does anyone have a favorite program
for Mac OS 10.6.8 ?

Thanks,

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design