 A few more!

> Drawing Upon Nature: Studies for the Blaschkas' Glass Models
> Audubon Biographies (there are several any favorites?)
> Collecting Ladies - Ferdinand von Mueller and Women Botanical Artists
> On the Road with John James Audubon - Mary Durant and Michael Harwood
> Sydney Parkinson: Artist of Cook's Endeavor Voyage
> Alexander von Humboldt and the Botanical Exploration of the Americas
> The Discovery of Jeanne Baret: A Story of Science, the High Seas, and the
> First Woman to Circumnavigate the Globe
> Brother Gardeners, by Andrea Wulf
> Ferdinand Bauer--The Australian Natural History Drawings
> The Travels of William Bartram edited by Mark Van Doren
> The Collector, David Douglas and the Natural History of the Northwest

David Douglas, a Naturalist at Work: An Illustrated Exploration Across Two
> Centuries in the Pacific Northwest

Chrysalis, Maria Sibylla Merian and the Secrets of Metamorphosis

Flower Hunters by Mary Gribbin and John Gribbin

Kate Furbish and the Flora of Maine

Margaret Mee's Amazon: the diaries of an artist explorer

Wild Wisdom of Weeds - Katrina Blair
> Flora Illustrata: Great Works from the LuEsther T. Mertz Library of The
> New York Botanical Garden
> The Curious Mister Catesby: A "Truly Ingenious" Naturalist Explores New
> Worlds (spring 2015 publication)
> Travels into North America, by Pehr Kalm (Peter Kalm)  open access digital
> copy:
>
> http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc2.ark:/13960/t3ws8jd2m;view=1up;seq=7
> The Journey Of Anders Sparrman - Per-Wästberg (Biographical Novel)

Charles Darwin and Victorian Visual Culture - Jonathan Smith