Thanks for this great Holiday greetings from Mr. Owl and the great Saguaro! Linda! Beautiful!

Just finished a study I did of Degas’ “In a Café” (AKA “The Absinthe Drinkers”) while visiting a great exhibition here in Fort Worth: “Faces of Impressionism, Celebrated Portraits from the Musée d’Orsay, Paris. It was wonderful to see these again. I saw them in Paris over 40 years ago while living in Europe as a young woman.

I’d attach my sketch but not sure how to attach it to the SciArt discussion group. I rarely contribute to our discussion group but am a member on an off for a few years when I can afford it and certainly I have been a visitor of our discussions for well over 10 years.

Linda I know you are from this area and I believe you said your mom still lives around here. If you are in town, visit the Kimbell in Fort Worth for this exhibition if you can.

Is it OK to attach a pdf to you all?  Or what is best way?

Cheers!

Linny Heagy
FNA Scientific Botanical Illustrator / TX
Arlington, TX