It is probably the quality of the projectors' lenses. Nothing can help if the glass isn't good.

On Dec 23, 2014 4:26 PM, "mali moir" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Linda and anyone,
Can you tell me the names of your projectors please.
I am looking to buy a projector, digital preferred, and don't really know where to start, apart from reading specs and looking at pictures online. Apparently I need one with a short throw, as I am not projecting for huge murals, I wish to project onto average lounge room size wall up to approx 4m without distorting. I am not really sure what my budget is, tho I don't want to spend $000s.

Would it be the lens quality that making all the difference ?

Merry Xmas to all and to all a loving and safe summer break
.... Mali

Mali Moir
Botanical, Scientific and Natural History Artist
M. 0422 575 034
Sent from the void