Hello Everyone,

Have a beautiful Christmas day. So many of us are without some loved one or more. We can draw strength and peace from these wonderful people.

God Bless you all. It has been a blessing for me to know you all and the support that you have given to me as well as all of the other folks that support each other!

This is such an amazing bunch of people!

“OC” Carlisle
Finally graduated
BFA Scientific Illustration