To All,

Happy Christmas Day!

I should have started a new thread; my apologies!

Now it’s journey of improving techniques, getting a web site up and running, figuring out how to run it, sell my work, all of the business minutiae as well as the big picture!

I sincerely believe that it’s always those joyful memories of those we have loved, admired and appreciated what they have given us that makes us stronger, another true gift of Christmas and it it will last all year long when we let it fill our very being.

Best wishes to all for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

And to Kathleen Garness - Thank you so much for digging up your Asclepia incarnata and sending pix so quick to use with my painting for my Exit Show…you are a treasure!

I promise, pix to come soon!

Best,  “OC"

> On Dec 24, 2014, at 8:43 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> OC thank you for those words.
>
> Indeed, I miss family and friends who have passed, and only just lost two of my beautiful birds. Both about 30 years old, and giving out from old age. I had them both about 25 years, and that's a long time to share your life with another being. I'm still adjusting to the loss. It was kind of you to think of those of us for whom the holidays are joyous but also a little sad.
>
> I'm touched you you thought to say this.
>
> Karen

Nicely put, OC! I totally agree. It's amazing to join a professional group and end up with real friends, not just colleagues. Whenever I tell someone about the GNSI, the support and sharing are the biggest selling points!

Wishing the best of the holidays to everyone!

Gail

Sent from my iPad

I'm so proud of you!!! BFA all the way!!!

Congratulations, and have the happiest of holidays - Christmas, New Year's, 12th Night, Valentines - all of them! Now that you don't have the deadlines of papers and grades hanging over you. : )

Warmest regards,

Kathy G