True, I didn't give the exact model number.
I have tried to reset the display resolution and tried it on all of the settings. I will look at that again today. As memory serves, it would not allow some resolutions, and on some settings it changed the aspect ratio of the computer, changed all the color to green and purple, and other wierdness. I remember calling tech support when I set it up and talked to them about using my MacBook Pro. They were not helpful, being mostly familiar with non-macs. So I didn't feel I entirely resolved the issue with them. I shall investigate what settings it "likes" and which one it simply rejects. I am using the VGA cord (it came with) as well as a VGA adapter for the Mac laptop.  Perhaps I"ll look at the other ports.

Thanks for this, Britt.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325