That is oddly reassuring.... I thought it might be some other thing that I was not doing, but could not determine what. I usually have to increase the contrast and curves in a pencil sketch before it will project with any strength enough to show it at all. In my workshops I show a lot of working drawings in pencil, so I have to adjust the real drawings quite a bit to get my meaning cross.

Thanks!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325