I met Professor Prasch in Chicago a few years back. As I am just starting
my career, he reminded me that we are not just "heterodox" economists, but
"economists" and the importance of our research and public outreach should
not be understated. All it took was meeting him once to feel incredible
sadness by his loss.

--
Scott McConnell, PhD.
Assistant Professor of Economics