Sorry for late reaction. morning in Europe now. And this news first. What a
shock!

Bob was in boston, few weeks ago .

We all here in Bremen lively remember that bob's presidential address some
years ago was among the best we had ever heard.

How sad .

wolfram

Dr Wolfram Elsner

Professor of Economics, University of Bremen, Business Studies & Economics
iino - Institute of Institutional & Innovation Economics,
http://elsner.iino.uni-bremen.de/de/.

*  President, 2012-16, EAEPE-European Assoc for Evolutionary Political
Economy.

*  Adjunct Prof, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Doctoral Faculty,
Economics Dept.

*  Managing Editor, FSE-Forum for Social Economics, Taylor&Francis.

* NEW TEXTBOOK:  MICROECONOMICS of Complex Economies. Evolutionary,
Institutional, Neoclassical and Complexity Perspectives, Amsterdam, Boston
et al.: Elsevier/Academic Pr., 2014, with T. Heinrich and H. Schwardt;
http://store.elsevier.com/The-Microeconomics-of-Complex-Economies/Wolfram-El
sner/isbn-9780124115859/,

* Trust and Arena Size. Expectations, Institutions, General Trust, and
Critical Population and Group Sizes, JoIE-Journal of Institutional
Economics, 10.1, 2014, 107-134.

*  Ed., Special Issue games, "Game Theory and Institutional Economics",
2014;
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/games/special_issues/game_theory_instit_econom.

* From Emergent Cooperation to Contextual Trust, and to General Trust:
Overlapping Meso-Sized Interaction Arenas and Cooperation Platforms as a
Foundation of Pro-Social Behavior, with H. Schwardt, FSE-Forum for Social
Economics 44.1, 2015, 69-86;
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07360932.2014.980751.

*  Social Economics and Evolutionary Institutionalism Today. Theoretical
Components and "Heterodox" Convergence in a Socio-Economic Perspective,
FSE-Forum for Social Economics, 44, 2015 (forthcoming),
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07360932.2014.964744.