From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Falguni A. Sheth [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:29 AM
To: Henry, John
Subject: Re: Bob

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your kind note. He died unexpectedly but peacefully in his sleep at home this past weekend.

I've just gotten home and am trying to piece together what happened. In checking his phone, I noticed that you sent out a note on  AFEE. Please let your colleagues know that he was so proud of his association with AFEE and very much respected the work that you and his other colleagues did. They should feel free to reach out to me, though I hope they will understand if I don't respond immediately.

Thanks
Falguni A. Sheth
Associate Professor of Philosophy & Political Theory
School of Critical Social Inquiry
Hampshire College

893 West Avenue; Amherst, MA 01002